Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Toys!

Hello!

Picked up one of these babies yesterday:
It takes pictures like this:



UUUGH!  I cannot wait to go crazy with this thing.
This is but one of the camera's I'll be using for the pictures of the upcoming Sleepy Head record.  I'm also planning on using this:

 This one takes pictures like this:






I'll be using all film cameras!  As much fun as I have with DSLR's and Photoshop, I just absolutely LOVE the rawness and "mistakes" that cheap film cameras have.  My wife, Caitlin, will be taking all of the pictures (and giving me some pointers along the way).  Can't wait for you all to see them!

For all the music geeks, I'm going to be purchasing a Mesa Boogie Transatlantic in a couple of weeks.
I. AM. SO. STOKED. About this thing.
Depending on the direction I go, you might only hear the clean sounds it offers (which are beautiful) on the EP.  We'll just have to wait and see as the songwriting continues.   Stay tuned for more updates!  The ball will be rolling quite quickly, quite soon!

Thanks again for reading!
PS - In case no one's noticed yet, you can now sign up for my new Mailing List, as well as my Street Team on the left side of this blog page.  You can also do so on my ReverbNation page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment