Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A L M O S T

Gracious.

Hey, folks!  I imagine some of you may have thought the worst for Sleepy Head, but never fear!  The record is coming along nicely and I'm growing more and more excited as the recording sessions progress.  I'm afraid I still can't provide a release date, however I can tell you that I'm aiming for late September - mid October.

My good friend Corey McCall of Rock Hard Recording is producing this record.  They more we've gotten into it, the more the two of us really understand each other musically, and I believe that that is going to allow a fantastic record to come of it. 

I'm going to make this a short one, but I want you all to know that you'll see Sleepy Head all over the place in Greenville, SC and it's surrounding cities quite soon.  Keep you're ears and eyes open and keep checking the facebook and this blog!  Love you guys!
-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment