Monday, December 6, 2010

Busy busy busy....

Howdy folks.
Took a much deserved day off today.  Work has been quite hectic lately with a recent promotion and extended hours, so I haven't had much free time.  I mean, I work 6 days this week!  UHH!

Made good use of the free time, though.  I wrote the first Sleepy Head song in a year today.  I think it turned out extremely well and I can't wait for everyone to hear it.  I've got to invest in an interface worth using and a good microphone first so I can get it sounding ok, then I can post it on here so it's listenable.  It's called "Mistletoe".  A little bit different than the vibe I've had for a while, so I'd say it's a great start to a new E.P. (say whaaaat?), which might take a little time.  Like I said, things have been hectic.

My "children" decided they'd lounge around with me today.




Thanks for reading!  See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment