Thursday, December 9, 2010

Good News!

Hey guys.

 Wanted to take a second and tell you about some exciting news.  Caitlin started her own shop on Etsy called Seventh Hand.  Thought you might want to check it out.  You can also just visit her blog for her shop here.













Check her site often, she's going to consistently add and sell different items as the days progress, so you don't want to miss anything!



Things have been pretty busy for me lately.  I've been working non-stop and trying to write music for both Sleepy Head and my band (we're deciding on a name) while trying to spend quality time at home.  December's just a crazy month for me in general.  I assume it's most people's busy month of the year as well, though.

Off I go to bed for another packed day tomorrow.  Thanks for reading and I'll talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment