Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snow!

Last night was our first snow of the year.  Everyone got pretty excited and started playing immediately.  It really slowed down the day at work, though.  A couple of the guys and I found ourselves just kind of standing around for about 3 hours.  Didn't hear of any wrecks, though.  Glad to hear everyone decided to be safe snow drivers for a change!  


One of the families in my apartment building decided to make snowmen with the little snow we got.  As you can see here, it took all of the snow around them.  Maybe we'll get a few more inches next snow.


In music news, my band and I are finishing up a new song today.  I've got to finish lyrics and a vocal melody for some finishing touches and we'll record the demo track at the band room.  It's about the zombie apocalypse.  Pretty righteous.

I hope to get up and running with the production studio I mentioned a couple days ago in mid January.  I'll get my Christmas paycheck then!  More news on that stuff to come.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment