Monday, December 13, 2010

Work and More...

I follow only a few blogs so far.  I'm still pretty new to the blog world, really, so I only really follow people I'm pretty large fans of.  As most of you know, I'm a HUGE Thrice fan.  Their drummer, Riley Breckenridge, has a blog called Trawling The Grey Matter, where he mostly posts random sports related findings and music know-how.  Just figured out he's also got a Bandcamp with a musical piece you HAVE to listen to.  Very cool.  

Things have been quite busy lately.  Scheduled for about 50 (ish) hours this week and I'm sure next week won't be far from that.  The guys and I finished a demo version of our latest song called Teeth, which is about the zombie apocalypse.  After resting our ears and brains from recording 4+ hours of vocal tracks, there are things we need to change.  It's funny how much time goes into music.  Maybe not everyone works as hard, but I know we really have effort behind what we've been doing.  I can't wait for all of you to hear it.  When we get some shows going, I'll be sure and post on here where it's at and such.

My next addition to the lineup:




For all the gearheads:  It's one of the only delays I've seen with a tap tempo function along with an analog circuitry system.  You can also use an expression pedal for various uses and select between 1/4 notes, dotted 8th notes, 1/4 note triplets, 8th notes, 8th note triplets, and 16th notes.  Pretty stoked to say the least.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment